Pond Liner Kits
Standard Pond liner kits include either a Epalyn 0.75mm, Epalyn 0.85mm or PVC pond liner cut to a set size, plus a pond underlay (0.5mm Geotextile – thicker and of higher quality) cut to the same set size plus a tube of waterproof pond sealant. The pond liner kits are a great saving versus buying items individually. The waterproofing sealant has many users and this kit offers the chance to include it in materials most needed when planning a garden pond build.
Adhesive underwater pond sealant
- can be applied to a wide range of different materials such as pond liners and stone,
- solvent free,
- easy to apply,
- gives an instant repair to rubber Epalyn and Butyl pond liners – repair a tear in your pond liner without having to drain your pond,
- highly effective when used to seal in a bottom-drain to your pond.
- to apply, first clean the surface of your pond liner of all traces of grime and algae
- non-toxic to fish and other pond inhabitants